Nkundusi village is a true Zulu village where people live and go about their everyday lives. It has not been built as a tourist village! Nkundusi is located 14kms along a dirt road off the N2, towards the western shores of iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Come and enjoy a unique and authentic Zulu experience with Theo Tours.
Every tour to Nkundusi is different depending on when you go, so you may:
1. visit Nkundusi creche where you can play and sing with the children.
2. visit the sangoma (spiritual healer) to learn about natural traditional remedies used to treat illnesses and you can even have your future told!
3. attend a Nazareth or Zion church service (weekends only).
4. visit the local high school or primary school.
5. enjoy Nkundusi Performing Art Group perform traditional Zulu dances.
6. visit a local market to purchase fresh fruit and hand-crafted curios.
7. revel in Theo's stories about life growing up in Nkundusi.
On some days, if you are really lucky there may be a traditional ceremony taking place that you can attend!
You will be picked up at 09:00 and will return around 16.00 Price includes: lunch in the village, transport and Theo's humour, hospitality and expert knowledge. Photographs are welcomed and encouraged. Minimum number for tour to run: 2 persons
© 2018 Theo Tours. All Rights Reserved | Design and Coding by Azania Code